Friday, June 28, 2013

Weeks 5, 6, 7, & 8 (June 3rd - 28th)

Sorry for not posting in awhile. These past few weeks have been super busy! We have done several vehicle wraps as you will see and we have been designing all sorts of things (business cards, signs, banners, stickers, websites, magnets, etc.) It has been an extremely busy month!

Golf Cart: "Snow Fun"
This is me applying layer one to the golf cart for Snow College "Snow Fun."

This is the final design fully applied. It ended up being a three color application.

The golf cart all finished.

 Mt. Pleasant City Police Vehicle:

 4 Bookmobile Wraps:
This is us working on the back of the Bookmobile. We printed out all the panels, laminated them so they last longer, and then we applied them one panel at a time and had to line them up. We had to apply the graphics over the top of the old graphic like they requested so the preparation time ended up taking the longest.

Me in comparison to our finished Bookmobile Wrap. We did 4 of these and they were huge! They took a long time, but it was a good experience to have had.

Bookmobile completely finished:


I think that it ended up looking really good!

Business Card Design "Big Step Trucking":
I designed the business card and also learned how to order it as well. This is the final product.

MacAttaxx Car Door Magnet:


I designed the magnets using the imagery they provided and applied it and cut it out.

Security National Mortgage Company Vehicle Wrap:

We wrapped it with metallic vinyl that matched the cars paint job. It was really hard to work with, but it turned out really nice.

"Everyday Grind" Logo Design:
I've done a few logo designs since I've been here, but this is one that just barely got approved by our customer in Las Vegas. I think it turned out nice and I really like how the icon turned out especially.


I am constantly learning a lot and being pushed out of my comfort zone here at I-Four Media. I really like how I get to design, but that I also am learning how an actual design / print shop runs. I'm being much better educated in the career field that I have chosen and it is a lot of work, but also fun. I'm enjoying myself here (especially since the Bookmobiles are done :) hahaha!). Oh yes, by the way we did finish the Ephraim Ambulance wrap and they love it! I haven't had a chance to take any completed pictures of it yet, but I will post them once I have the chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment