Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weeks 3 & 4 (May 20th - 31st)

Heat Pressed Shirts from start to finish:
Cutting the computerized design out.

"Weeding" the vinyl.

Laying the cut and weeded vinyl down on blank shirt.

Heat pressing the vinyl to the shirt.

The final products.

 Science Olympiad Trophy:
 This is a trophy I created for a middle school student finalist. I created it first on the computer and then applied it to an acrylic trophy that was already clear and formed. I believe that it turned out nice.

Reality Sign:
I've already done a variety of signs and banners that have varied in shapes and sizes. This is a reality two-piece sign (also is two-sided) that I put together and then went and installed it at the designated property.

I still love working here at I-Four. I really love the variety of work involved here, especially where I not only design the products but I also get to be involved in the process of creating them and bringing them to life! 

Right now we are working on a big vehicle wrap on a brand new ambulance for Ephraim City! It is only part the way done right now, but when it is finished I'll have to post the before and after pictures. It is looking really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment